Create nursing care plan from the case studiesadebola44
Pls create nursing care plan from this case study don't answer the question just care nursing care plan
Chapter 40: Nursing Care of the Child With a Respiratory Disorder
1. Gloria is an 8-year-old girl who is admitted to the pediatric unit with a history of cystic fibrosis and difficulty breathing. (Learning Objectives 3, 4, and 6)
a. What would the nurse know to include in the health history?
b. When conducting a physical assessment on Gloria, what will the nurse do in relation to the child’s cystic fibrosis?
c. What tests would the nurse expect to be ordered for Gloria?
Chapter 49: Nursing Care of the Child With an Endocrine Disorder
1. Jalissa Twyman, 8 years old, was admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit with a closed head trauma after being involved in a bicycle/motor vehicle accident. Jalissa is unconscious. The nurses caring for Jalissa document a weight loss of 1.82 kg over a 24-hour period, decreased skin turgor, and dry mucous membranes. Urine output for the same 24-hour period is 3.5 L/m2. (Learning Objectives 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7)
a. What further assessments should the nurse perform on Jalissa?
b. What laboratory tests would the nurse expect to be performed on Jalissa?
c. What nursing interventions should be done for Jalissa?
Chapter 44: Nursing Care of the Child With a Neuromuscular Disorder
1. Pamela Souza, 6 years old, was born with cerebral palsy. Pamela suffers from general spasticity, mental impairment, impaired vision and hearing, and hydrocephalus. She has been admitted to the pediatric unit for evaluation of intrathecal spasticity control. (Learning Objectives 2, 3, 4, and 6)
a. Identify medications that might be used to help control Pamela’s spasticity.
b. What information would the nurse include in the health history?
c. What nursing interventions would be important in Pamela’s care?
d. What information would be important to include in a teaching plan for Pamela and her family?
- a year ago
- Week 10-Discussion
- Course Project—Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis with Capital Budgeting
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (âthe CGAâ) only applies in relation to supplies of goods and services to âconsumersâ. You are...
- Most organizations hire contractors in some capacity, either to aid in production work or to provide ancillary services
- HELPME WITH 3 PAGES ASAP
- marketing HW
- Can you help?
- 13 ASAP
- Big T Chinese company related to the article