Course Project Milestone
Course Project Milestone 1 Guidelines
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the skills of the professional nurse as an educator. You are to prepare a patient scenario based on the required assigned topic. You will choose an already developed and reliable mHealth app to use in the education of your patient.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
CO1: Describe patient-care technologies as appropriate to address the needs of a diverse patient population. (PO1)
CO5: Identify patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices that support safe nursing practice. (PO5)
The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 1 is worth 150 points of this total.
Required Assigned Topic for the focus of your paper
• Person with Asthma OR breathing issues. Note: You will create a scenario based on this required assigned topic.
Requirements and Guidelines
- Download the required Milestone 1 TemplateLinks to an external site.. Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR361 Milestone 1.docx.
- Write a patient scenario using the Required Assigned Topic.
- Make sure to include a disease process, diagnosis, OR identify a patient with a desire to maintain good health and prevent illness and who would benefit from an already developed and reliable mHealth app.
- Describe in detail content planned for teaching this patient in the scenario.
- Include the nurse's assessment of learning needs and readiness to learn.
- Identify a mHealth app that could benefit the patient.
- Describe the app including the mHealth app name, purpose, intended audience, mobile device(s) upon which it will operate, where to download or obtain it. Add any other information you believe would be pertinent to this situation.
- Include a working link if it is to be downloaded from a website.
- Make sure to add a citation for this mHealth app in APA format.
- You are required to complete the Milestone 1 Template using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the ".docx" format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.eduLinks to an external site.
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 1 and type directly on your saved Milestone 1 Template.
- The instructor will score Milestone 1 and provide feedback and a clear statement regarding the required assignment topic:
- Accepted with revisions needed, OR
- Not accepted.
If the Milestone 1 assignment needs revisions or is not accepted, the instructor will indicate if the student should communicate further revisions to the instructor. No additional points will be earned for revisions to Milestone 1 issue, but these revisions will greatly enhance success on later milestones.
- Discount Assign
- Madam Michelle
- Business Writer
- Homework Pro
- university work
- Urgent Tutor
- Madam Success
- wizard kim
- Quickly answer
- brilliant answers
- Doctor Okumu
- Catherine Owens
- ENS. writer
- kristine tutor
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Wendy Lewis
- Terry Roberts
- Colossal Genius
- Ultimate GEEK
- Dr shamille Clara
- Prof. Frank
- Emily Michael
- prof avril
- Rewrick Patand
- nadia tutor
- Jenny Boom
- Miss Professor
- Dr Candice_2547
- Rey writer
- Emily Clare
- phyllis young
- Stano 001
- Prof. Clarise
- Malik Tutor
- Academic Mentor
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Dr. Elahi
- Eva Green
- Saad Fahim
- FOR BRILLIANT ANSWERS ONLY
- first time paper, must be done on time
- How do I create an Annotated Bibliography using my thesis topic and then also draft a research outline using the following guidelines.
- Farhatullah-Case 5 and Discussion
- A++ WORK
- discussion 4 -1
- dr. keloki reborn
- Intended for Phyllis Young Discussion Question
- java homework
- Patient education is an important issue in professional nursing today. In Milestone 1, the student will write a patient scenario based on this required assigned topic. Include the planned …
Looking for help with my nursing project attached is the form that needs to be used as well as the outline and information from the course on what needs to be done.