Course name: Information security and risk management
We are concentrating our readings in Chapter 8 of our text book this week. Please answer the following questions:
1. Why is a threat assessment so important to an organization?
2. What are some key steps an assessor should take before performing a vulnerability assessment? In other words, what should be reviewed first, and why.
3. Explain your understanding of a continuous monitoring program; why it should be implemented; and how would it help the overall risk management program.
4. Explain why a penetration assessment is valuable. What benefits can be derived from performing these assessments periodically? Why?
Please make sure you include sources your reviewed for this assignment.
- Amanda Smith
- MathStat Genius
- Abdullah Anwar
- RESPECT WRITER
- Prof. Dr. Reena
- michael smith
- prof bradley
- Madam Josephine
- Catherine Owens
- Tiny Chris
- Michelle Owens
- Ashley Ellie
- Agher Editor
- brilliant answers
- Angelina May
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Urgent Tutor
- Phd christine
- Miss Professor
- Rey writer
- Jen Tech1
- Miss Lily J.
- kim woods
- Saad Fahim
- Creative Geek
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Hawks Eye
- Amelia Iris
- Top Notch Answer
- Bright Grades
- i need help in my english homework
- Public Policy on the homeless overcoming their obstacles, finding a home and a job
- writing assignment
- global marketing
- MKT_Target Market Segmentation
- Math help need ASAP
- In 1895, an Italian criminologist named Cesare Lombroso proposed that blood pressure could be used as a measure of truthfulness,...
- Essay on Bacon's revolt on Jamestown, VA?
- Help with lesson plans
- Introduction to Nursing Research: W1 Assignment 2 Discussion
Be sure to read and / or listen to the Project Overview BEFORE doing the assignment.
Using your reading in Chapter 4 as a guide and the threats that were listed in the Project Overview, write …
1. Discuss the critical components of a risk assessment, and why they are so important to include in the planning and execution.
2. Our text book discusses the probability scale (see p. 121) …
Describe a business situation and identify five business critical functions. -250 to 350 words