Count Occurrences in Seven Integers Using Java Single Dimension Arraystapastdas
In this assessment, you will design and code a Java console application that reads in seven integer values and prints out the number of occurrences of each value. The application uses the Java single dimension array construct to implement its functionality.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the "Count Occurrences in Seven Integers Using Java Single Dimension Arrays Instructions" course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets Java single dimensional arrays requirements.
- Code an application that exercises single array constructs.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.
- 3 years ago
- PROF washington watson
- Teacher Young
- Honest Business Writer
- Michelle Owens
- prof faizah
- kristine tutor
- As soon as Possible
- Laiba Elisha
- ENS. writer
- brilliant answers
- MBA MASTER
- nadia tutor
- guru answers
- PROF. KATELYN
- Young Kim hoods
- Wendy Lewis
- prof avril
- Miss Professor
- NOT RATED
In this assessment, you will design and code a simple Java application that defines a class, instantiate the class into a number of objects, and prints out the …3 years ago