IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- According to the W. R. Miller, Wilbourne, and Hettema (2003), which of the following is NOT one of 18 modalities determined to be efficacious:
- Behavior contracting itself can be implemented with minimal or no cost to the counselor or agency.
- Contingency management makes use of internal incentives that are contingent on the client meeting predetermined personal goals.
- Functional analysis means:
- Harm reduction promotes high-threshold access to services
- In this type of relationship, a client believes there is not a problem and the counselor agrees, validates, or “goes along with” this perception, while also offering to help the client in ways the client can determine:
- Skillful inquirer is associated with _____
- W.R. Miller and Page are associated with _____
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three key points made by this chapter about William and Hester’s “informed eclecticism?”
- Which of the following is an alternative to abstinence?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
COUN 691 QUIZ 8 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it