IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Typical errors in scoring assessment instruments include:
- A(n) _______________________ to interpreting assessment results involves examining score variations across the individuals who took the same test.
- The first step in the process of selecting assessment methods is to:
- Scoring performance assessments typically involve _______________________.
- The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is considered a(n):
- All of the following are examples of practical issues that should be considered when evaluating and selecting assessment instruments, except:
- The best source of information and critical reviews about commercial tests is the
- Existing assessment information about a client can be obtained from:
- A source of assessment instrument information that may present a biased picture of the instrument is the:
- To purchase a(n) ____________ instrument, a practitioner must have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, human services, education, or related disciplines; training or certification relevant to assessment; or practical experience in the use of assessment instruments.
- In clinical assessment via informal observation, according to the text, the first element of the observation process is the?
- The key function of clinical assessment is to _________________.
- Which of the following best describes the typical use/ administration of the Mental Status Exam (MSE) in clinical (non-inpatient) settings?
- Which of the following is a Cluster B Personality Disorder in the DSM-5?
- Inventories and checklists typically used in clinical assessment fall under what umbrella of test categories?
- What is the primary reason the DSM-5 is used to diagnose mental disorders?
- In using the Bender-Gestalt to screen for “emotional indicators,” or emotional-behavior problems in children, which of the following pairs is CORRECT?
- Counselor Jessica is interested in gathering data about the efficacy of a specific group therapy program for eating disorders. As such, she co-facilitates a six-week eating disorder treatment group. Jessica is utilizing ____________ observation?
- The following is an excerpt from Tom’s written MSE of a new client: “The client presented as somewhat disheveled and unkempt, but was cooperative and friendly. The client was aware of date, time, and place, and reported no hallucinations or delusions.” All of the following MSE categories were noted in this excerpt EXCEPT:
- What is the primary purpose of a structured interview?
- 19 days ago
Couc 522 Quiz 4
Purchase the answer to view it