CONSUMER BEHAVIOR UNIT 1 DB 2jake_hurst87
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
All people are influenced, including you. People sometimes buy things because they want them rather than because they need them. Sometimes, they only want things because others have them. Consumers' buying behaviors are often affected by social, cultural, and group influences. Consider a product or service that you bought recently.
Identify the product or service, then answer the following questions:
- Why did you purchase the product or service?
- Were you were influenced by a cultural trend, or did you covet a friend’s purchase?
- What is 1 social influence that could prompt you to buy a different product or service in the future?
- Based on your purchase, what is 1 social, group, or anthropological perspective that applies to your purchasing decision?
- 7 months ago
- Business Research for Discussion Making DB 2
- LDR 531 Week 3 Quiz 100% Score latest Work
- help me
- due Saturday
- neeed argument essay from this in 9 hours
- Case Study 2 SBE-330 Week 2 1. Zara is a late but successful entrant to the global textile market. How did it search for – and create – opportunities to give it a niche? Is the Zara model sustainable? What would you do to preserve their edge over the n
- #1. John Smith purchased 100 shares of XYZ stock at $40 a share. One year later, he sold the stock...
- NOT RATED
write 400–600 words.
Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
All people are influenced, including you. People sometimes buy things because they want …3 years ago