Concert Attendance Report: The Lion King Boadway Musicalyanci83
For this assignment, you will need to plan ahead. During this semester, you must attend a live symphony orchestra concert, opera, musical with live music accompanying, jazz big band, jazz combo, or chamber ensemble with at least three performers in order to complete it. As long as it is one of these ensembles, any event is OK. If you go to a musical, try to find a "professional" rather than a "community" production. In any case, you must find a way to see the orchestra or ensemble at some point in the performance (they are usually in the "pit"—and yes, that's what it's called). You will need to bring paper and pen to take notes. Some students find it helpful to make a chart beforehand of the musical elements and write comments in each category about each piece on the program throughout the concert.
Write the equivalent of a 2-3 page report giving a review of the concert you attended. Your review must include the following:
What kind of listener were you at the concert? Why?
What pieces were performed?
What was the style of each of the pieces performed?
What was the instrumentation of the orchestra?
Analyze 3-4 pieces played during the concert using the following criteria from the course:
Unity and Variety Structure of the Music
Purpose of the Music
Form Historical Period
Did you enjoy the concert? Why or why not?
- 2 years ago
- ICO Nyanya 5
- Match the term with the correct definition. Exponential growth Carrying capacity Limiting factor More-developed country Less-developed country Infant mortality IPAT Demographic transition Environmental refugees Family planning Urbani
- Community Health, Nursing homework
- Research Case Paper for Researcher D
- For KateTutor ONLY Advocacy, Lobbying, and Social Movement
- The goal of Juvenile Court is to balance the best interests of the child with the claim of parental rights. Parents have a right to direct the upbringing of their children, including the right to exclude others from that function. They also have procedura
- I need a strong response paper on the article "the boy they couldn't kill
- ABC Ltd makes three products, typically selling 92,500 units of A, 57,250 units of B and 15,125 units of C.
- Three 200 words Business questions