Computer science and Security Assessment Report (SAR)Jkrancic
1. Security Assessment Report
Defining the OS
Brief explanation of operating systems (OS) fundamentals and information systems architectures.
1. Explain the user's role in an OS.
2. Explain the differences between kernel applications of the OS and the applications installed by an organization or user.
3. Describe the embedded OS.
4. Describe how operating systems fit in the overall information systems architecture, of which cloud computing is a emerging, distributed computing network architecture.
Include a brief definition of operating systems and information systems in your SAR.
Other outstanding information
1. Explain Windows vulnerabilities and Linux vulnerabilities.
2. Explain the Mac OS vulnerabilities, and vulnerabilities of mobile devices.
3. Explain the motives and methods for intrusion of MS and Linux operating systems.
4. Explain the types of security management technologies such as intrusion detection and intrusion prevention system
5. Describe how and why different corporate and government systems are targets.
6. Describe different types of intrusions such as SQL PL/SQL, XML, and other injections
- 5 months ago
- Human services
- Unit 1 2nd response
- Please help with the discussion in the description field
- Case Study 2: Enterprises Architecture Case Study Due Week 9 and worth 95 points The (enterprises architecture) EA process can be a...
- UNIT 1
- Unit VI Scholarly Activity For this scholarly activity, you will develop a supporting human resource (HR) plan for an organizational strategy. Research a company that has undergone (or attempted to undergo) a shift in organization or culture within the p
- American Tutor
- Topic: The importance of ethics in American politics
- compare and contrast paper
- Business Law 1 discussion homework