Computer Information Systemssolidkeeps
As you read in Chapter 11, Facebook is one of many online companies that employ databases. In 2011, Facebook announced that it was adding a new feature—facial recognition. Photos added to a Facebook post or wall are often tagged. When a person is tagged in a photo, the person is identified and a link is created to that user’s Facebook account. To make this job easier, Facebook is using facial recognition software to identify people in the photos. Critics of this say that this is an invasion of privacy. Research the debate online. Write a short paper discussing the implications this could have on a Facebook user’s privacy.
Suggested Websites (you may use any site you wish that involves this topic)
To receive full credit for this homework assignment you must submit at least 150 words answering and elaborating on the questions above. Please note that your postings must meet college level writing.
- 3 months ago
- GBM 380 Week 5 COMPLETE
- QI Plan Part 3
- What is a gamete and how is it different from a zygote?
- Why is it necessary to create integration and consistency in communicating with current and potential customers? Do you feel that...
- EED/416 Scope and Sequence Worksheet
- Essay Paper
- Managing globally has significant differences than managing locally, however leaders in multinational organizations must do both simultaneously and do it within the laws of each nation. You have taken on a client that is expanding into new international a
- 1: Performed plumbing services for Pasthasâ for $8,000 on terms 3/10, n/20. 3: M&T Plumbing decides to adopt the allowance method....
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- CIS126: PROGRAMMING I