Comparing Compliance Planswhitneymgibson
Are you ready to present the policies for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer?
- In 4-page paper describe the policies for each of the two compliance plans.
- Break each policy section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your policies for the two plans with a total of three research sources, cited at the end in APA format. (That's 1-2 research sources per plan).
- Then, summarize your plan in a 5-8 slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Polices you should consider covering for each plan come under the key compliance elements:
- Compliance Standards
- High-Level (personal) Responsibility
- Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety)
Look these over in your research, and then select just two of these key elements and write your policies under them for each of your two compliance plans. (Your policies for each plan can zero in on different key elements.)
Use these two Compliance issues:
>>Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients.
>>Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- a year ago
- verticles of a parallelogram 2 pages
- Module 4 - Background Required Atkinson, C. & Mayer, R. E., (2004). Five Ways to Reduce PowerPoint Overload. Retrieved on 27 Feb 2015 from http://www.paeaonline.org/index.php?ht=a/GetDocumentAction/i/158368 Atkinson, C. (2004a). The Cognitive Load of Powe
- Assignment 1 Criminal Justice
- National Health Expenditure Analysis*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Models and Rationales
- Devry ACC 212 Finals Latest 2017 Version
- week3 assignment
- Purpose: To discover how the relative temperatures and movements of air masses affect the weather. Hypothesis: Make a hypothesis about each of the...
- Week 3 Assignment - Summary of Self-Assessment
- NOT RATED
As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may relate to them.
>>. Compliance issues are:
-- CLINICAL STAFF MEMBERS ARE NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS …a year ago