Community Health AssessmentBklynRN123
Write a 2–4-page report on the concepts, processes, and tools needed to conduct a community health assessment, how to find the data, and how to validate the data. Explain the factors that can affect the health of a community, along with how to obtain that information.
Understanding community and state health care issues and concerns, the local resources available, and accessibility of those resources can inform health care practices and improve quality patient outcomes.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Describe the concepts, processes, and tools required to conduct comprehensive health assessments for individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- Describe the data necessary to make an informed community health assessment.
- Explain a strategy for obtaining data and how data helps determine the health needs of a community.
- Explain how to establish the validity and reliability of data used in a community health assessment.
- Competency 3: Explain the internal and external factors that can affect the health of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- Explain how to obtain information on and what the factors are that affect the health and wellness of a community.
- Competency 4: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations of a nursing professional.
- Write content clearly and logically with correct use of grammar, punctuation, APA formatting, and mechanics.
- 2 years ago