1. Peruse the sample Synthesis Lit Review (WA#2). This assignment calls for the student writer to use scholarly (academic) and professional (trade) sources. Does the student do this successfully? Name one example of each type of source used in this sample student-written assignment.
2. Examine the sample Research Proposal Memo (WA#3). Has the writer identified a problem and suggested possible solutions? What has the writer asked permission to do? What kind of primary research has the writer proposed to do?
3. Take a look at the sample Research Report (WA#4). Has the writer followed through on conducting and using the primary research proposed in the memo in the report? How has the writer presented the research?
4. One final task. Look at the secondary research sources used in the Synthesis Lit Review and the Research Report. Writing on the same topic for WA#2 and WA#4 made the writing of the research report an easier task than it would have been if different topics had been chosen. Comment on how the writing on the same topic for both these assignments helped the writer.
- a year ago
- week 2 topic 2 post review Review Post minimum of 150 words APA Format
- Think about an experience you have had where you felt extremely motivated
- Chapter 1 Test
- What is the most significant difference between the roles of the peripheral and central nervous systems in shaping behavior? Why?
- SCM350 DB
- econ short essay no plagiarism
- Assignment 2: Lending Institutions, Health Care, and Human Capital (200 pts)
- Employee Privacy Rights-Packet Sniffers
- Topic – This week's discussion is on a current event or recent research related to electricity, magnetism, or electromagnetism.
- Legal Memorandum/Contract Law
- NOT RATED9 months ago