(DQ)"Persuasion" 3 to 4 sentences.
· You hear a very powerful speech delivered by a member of a community-based activist group that advocates for the less fortunate in your town. The community activist delivering the speech is pleading with community members to join the protest of all stores in order to save the community homeless shelter from being torn down to build a new upscale hotel.
· What effective persuasive speech methods do you need to see or hear in order for you to feel convinced that this is a cause worthy of your support, and why? Choose one of the following, and provide an explanation of your choice:
o Promises of change (speaks to wants, needs, and emotions)
o Humor and enthusiasm (influence through attitude and beliefs)
o New solutions and Ideas (provides evidence, results, and ideas)
· Your professor assigned you to work in a small group with three other students that you’ve never worked with before. She expects each person to equally participate and to complete the work by the designated deadline. However, two of the members are never available to meet and refuse to do any work.
· How do you resolve this conflict, and why? Choose one of the following:
o Explain that you need their help (emphasizing the need for equal participation)
o Praise them for being in the group (providing motivation)
o Criticize them for lack of participation (giving negative feedback)
Assignment: Your best friend Anthony Drums has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know his social media sites have photos and other material that violate your company’s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from his social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact his ability to get the job. Your email should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your company’s social media policy.
Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email in which you:
1. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
2. Target the appropriate professional audience.
3. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
4. Use correct email formatting.
5. Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
6. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
7. Provide the following heading on your email and then begin your email:
a. TO: Anthony Drums
b. FROM: Insert Your Name
c. SUBJECT: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attention
- Aleena Sheikh
- Amanda Smith
- Aleina Kim
- PROF washington watson
- Brainy Brian
- Bethuel Best
- Michelle Owens
- First Class Expert Tutor
- Epic Writer Phd
- Phd christine
- Paula Hog
- Catherine Owens
- guru answers
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Linda Harris
- work solutions
- Chloe Howard
- Potty Pavarotti
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Miss Professor
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- kim woods
- Sasha Spencer
- ANN HARRIS
- Wendy Lewis
- Adrian Monroe
- prof avril
- Julie Wayne
- phyllis young
- Madam Sarah
- Sophia Miles
Email Using Social Media Scenario
Due Week 9
Read all Instructions before doing this assignment. I want it in the right format and exactly the way the instructions tell you step by step. please don't …
Week 9 Assignment 5: Social Media
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Your best friend Anthony Drums has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know his …
Your best friend Anthony Drums has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know his social media sites have photos and other material that …
- Due DateMonday, September 3, 20189:00 AMPoints Possible150
- Week 9 Assignment 5: Email Using Social Media Scenario
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Your best friend …
Week 7 Assignment 4: Email Revisions
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
Revise the two (2) emails below to remove problematic content and help these students construct polite, effective email …
Week 9 Assignment 5: Email Using Social Media Scenario
Your best friend has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know her social media sites have …