IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
Week 2 Quiz
1. According to Bevan and Sole, which of the following is not one of the five primary characteristics of communication?
2. For communication to be effective,
3. A disadvantage of computer mediated communication is that
4. ____________________ is the primary code humans use to communicate.
5. According to Bevan & Sole, health communication researchers have found that self-fulfilling prophecies in doctor–patient relationships can result in
6. The sender is the recipient of the message.
7. The rules that govern appropriate communication are
8. Using racial slurs constitutes as ________________.
9. Taking responsibility for your communication behavior involves
10. Maslow explains that the first reason we communicate is for
11. A linguistic theory which states that language influences or shapes the speaker’s ideas and views of the world is
12. All people who are shy have high communication apprehension in all areas of life.
13. Which of the following is not an example of a symbol?
14. Your sense of self-worth and the level of satisfaction you have with yourself are referred to as
15. Messages are the actual pieces of information exchanged between individuals in an interaction and can only be verbal.
16. ________________ is more careful and more mannered than everyday speech.
17. ________________ is defined as communication of a message without words, which means that it encompasses a wide range of vocal and visual signs and behaviors.
18. Which of the following is not listed as part of kinesics?
19. According to Bevan and Sole (2014), _____________ is psychologically created and is based partially upon a combination of one’s biological sex, group membership, and culture, and a host of other individual, relational, and societal factors.
20. According to Bevan and Sole (2014), the United States is _____________ culture, which involves both taking in elements from other cultures and influencing others.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Purchase the answer to view it