College Math Word Problemsmctt3p1
Each answer must have all the steps that you used to arrive at that answer.
(1) The sale price of a spring break vacation package was $209.99, and the travel agent said by booking early, you saved $25. Find the percent decrease in price.
(2)Aaron had an unpaid balance of $1637.05 on his credit card statement at the beginning of March. He made a payment of $150.00 during the month, and made purchases of $368.28. If the interest rate on Aaron's credit card was 2.5%per month on the unpaid balance, find his finance charge and the new balance on April 1.
(3)A credit card statement showed these transactions during October.
October 1 Previous balance $292.47
October 8 Purchases $62.17
October 26 Payment $185.00
The credit card has an interest rate of 4.5% on the average daily balance. (1)Findthe average daily balance, (2)The finance charge for the month, and (3) The new balance on November 1. [Hint: Remember that October has 31 days]
- 2 years ago
- Accounting Practice for managers
- $15 PAPER DUE TOMORROW
- CJA 464 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Historical Policy Comparison
- CJA 384 Week 3 Individual Assignment Social Organized Crime Perspective Paper
- CJA 374 Week 1 Individual Assignment Juvenile Crime Statistics Paper
- MGT302 Please do my homework/ both for $30.00
- MAT 540 Final Exam - 100% Correct Answers
- For MARMANU ONLY!
- 6600 business
- the peregin assessment - xoon only