Codd's 12 Rulesshatta-g
Knowing about "Codd's 12 Rules" and learned about how in 1985, Dr. E. F. Codd developed the rules for an ideal relational database. Although all of the rules were not actually used, explain why they have served as a guideline for developers over the last few decades. Provide specific examples to support your ideas.
- a month ago
- M3-Assignment 2: Discussion—Ethical Issues
- For Comp Science
- Auditing Unit 5 Discussion
- Assignment 2 Evaluation of a Weight Loss Program Many Americans believe that they are overweight, from a few pounds to a few hundred pound
- SEXUAL DISCONNECT PAPER
- Adjusting and Closing Process
- QNT 561 Week 3 DQ 2
- << St. Leo MBA 560 Module 2 Test >>
- Need help with this assignment
- Can I get a A+ anyone?