For this Assessment, imagine you are a consultant who was hired to research, analyze, and present a report to the police chief and mayor of a major U.S. city of your choice. Your report must identify the city you selected(U.S. City) and two contemporary criminal justice policies or procedures that are challenging that city. For each policy or procedure, provide evidence-based solutions to each, including a visual representation of quantitative data relevant to each.
Some examples of policies and procedures you might select include sanctuary cities and immigration enforcement, police body cameras, anti‐terrorism, public shooters, response to civil unrest, criminal prosecution of police officers, or a different topic approved by your Instructor.
Submission Length: 4-page report
Instructions (Please see the attachment for the Rubric)
Before submitting your Assessment, carefully review the rubric. This is the same rubric the assessor will use to evaluate your submission and it provides detailed criteria describing how to achieve or master the Competency. Many students find that understanding the requirements of the Assessment and the rubric criteria help them direct their focus and use their time most productively.
Access the following to complete this Assessment: (Please see the attachment)
Issues in Criminal Justice
Using the provided Report Template, write a 4-page report that includes:
- A brief (no more than 1 paragraph) introduction of two contemporary criminal justice policies or procedures that are challenging that city.
- Ensure you indicate the city, an explanation of why the policies or procedures are challenging that city, referencing 2 or 3 credible resources.
- A proposed evidence-based solution for each policy or practice that is challenging the city (each answer should be at least 1 page each).
- A visual representation of quantitative data relevant to each solution, to demonstrate its prior success.
- 2 months ago
- Corporate Finace Textbook Questions
- Discuss the various ways that hazardous chemicals can enter the human body.
- 6 asap
- Figure 13-5 for Academic Giant
- Ethics in Research (http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeworkmarket.com%2Fhomework-answers&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeworkmarket.com%2Fsites%2Fall%2Fthemes%2Fdmh_fusion%2Flike-and-win.jpg&description=HomeworkMarket.com%20an
- Can someone do the whole spanish syllabus online course for $230
- Researching Social Media
- Declining birth rate
- NCTM Standard for Number Sense and Operations_Detailed Answer