9. Can a system ever be completely "decoupled"? That is, can the degree of coupling be reduced so much that there is no coupling between components? Why or why not?
10. Are there some systems that cannot be made completely functionally cohesive? Why or why not?
11. For each of the quality attributes in the quality models of Chapter 1, explain how the characteristics of good design contribute to the product quality. For example, how do coupling, cohesion, and molecularity affect reliability and tractability?
12.A recursive component is one that calls itself or in some way refers to itself. Given the design guidelines presented in this chapter, is a recursive component a good or a bad idea? Why?
13. For a complex module that you have already developed for another project, specify the module at varying degrees of abstraction (according to the descriptions in Sidebar 6.3). How might each abstraction be distinctly useful?
16. Consider a module that takes two arrays of integers, and creates and returns a new array of integers whose elements are the sums of the respective elements of the input arrays. How might this module fail? If this module were responsible for recovering from these failures, how might it do so?
- 2 years ago
- Amanda Smith
- Ranju Lewis
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- prof avril
- Rima Makenzie
- brilliant answers
- RESPECT WRITER
- Michelle Owens
- nadia tutor
- Jenny Boom
- Dr shamille Clara
- wizard kim
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Adrian Monroe
- Discount Writer
- ENS. writer
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Dr R Judy Mark
- writer respect
- Dr Stuart Sols
- hifsa shaukat
- Carla Bunnie
- Madni laryb
- doctor alidan
- COURSES EXPERT
- STATS - Should You Believe a Statistical Study?
- country book analyse
- Communications - Negotiations and Cross-Cultural Approaches
- Week 04 Course Project - Budget Variance
- respond to discussion
- the transmit power for a digital communication device is one watt. The data rate is 28.8kbps. Determine the energy per...
- BUS 308 Week 5 Problem Set Week Five - ORIGINAL
- BUS/308 Entire Course (Statistics for Managers)
- ACC 557 Week 7 Chapter 11 (E11-7,E11-13,E11-17,P11-3A)
2. For each of the process models described in this chapter, what are the benefits and drawbacks of using the model?
3. For each of the process models described in this chapter, bow does the …2 years ago
- NOT RATED
2. For each of the architectural styles described in this chapter, give an example of a real world application whose software design might incorporate that style.
10. You have been hired by a …2 years ago
- NOT RATED
1. We call a statement in any language a computed case type of statement if it branches to one of several areas in the program, depending on the value of a variable. Discuss the positive and …2 years ago