Clinical Supervision - Kalturalydash05_
Substance use disorders are complicated psychiatric and medical conditions that involve physical addiction as well as psychological or emotional dependence. Substance use disorders are some of the most difficult to treat. It takes a great deal of patience on the part of the provider and the client. It may take several attempts before a client is successfully able to “kick the habit.” Your guidance and patience can help the client to persevere through difficult times during the journey to recovery.
Clinical Supervision is an essential component of your development as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. It provides an opportunity for professional collaboration as you share experiences with and gain insights from colleagues. For this Clinical Supervision, consider a client with a substance abuse disorder whom you do not think is adequately progressing according to expected clinical outcomes.
- Analyze clients presenting for treatment of substance-related and addictive disorders
- Evaluate effectiveness of therapeutic approaches for clients diagnosed with substance-related and addictive disorders
- Recommend treatment plans
- Describe the client. Note: Do not use the client’s actual name.
- Explain your therapeutic approach with the client, including the perceived effectiveness of your approach.
- Identify any additional information about this client that may potentially impact expected outcomes.
- Provide specific recommendations for the client to help them in determining why they are not progressing and what your suggested treatment plan consists of. It is useful to consult the Prochaska and DiClement model.
- 4 months ago
- Phi Assignment
- Need help with writing a paper "For 1-Hour Writer Only"
- FINC 321
- on time work
- Dawkins Company - Record transactions -perpetual inventory system - periodic inventory system
- allied powers After the Munich Conference
- CRJ 320 Criminal Investigation
- Revised Short Fiction or Poetry Explication Paper
- HOMEWORK FOR KIM WOODS ONLY
- Human trafficking research paper
- NOT RATED
Substance use disorders are complicated psychiatric and medical conditions that involve physical addiction as well as psychological or emotional dependence. Substance use disorders are some of the …4 months ago
- NOT RATED
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Substance use disorders are complicated psychiatric and medical conditions that involve physical addiction as well as …a month ago