CLA 1 Paper - Data Analysis & Business Intelligencevoyage
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an 7th edition APA formatted paper that defines and presents an analysis of the following concepts in a business application. This means that you must provide examples of how each of these concepts can be used by upper-level management to make strategic decisions, and provide details on how statistical concepts used in the decision-making process can be summarized and presented to a board of directors (for example).:
- Types of statistics used for business
- How Computer Software Applications can be used to process and analyze data
- How data can be displayed and explored in an effort to make better strategic business decisions
- How Probability is used in sales, marketing, manufacturing, and so forth.
- How to test hypotheses and compare results for the purpose of forecasting and making better strategic business decisions.
- Develop a hypothetical numerical example, conduct a test of hypotheses, and interpret the results.
1. At least 5-6 pages
2. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
3. Need to pick a company and stick with it to write in the paper
4. Include the formulas or images if needed with the citation from textbook (need to include page numbers)
5. Need to have at least 7 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from proquest.
6. Need to include textbook as the references.
7. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
- 10 months ago
- looking for help with this paper
- ECON ESSAY
- ORG-812 Module 7 DQ 2
- program capstone
- Stress Sanagement
- RES-850 Module 5 DQ 1
- Introduction and Organizational Modeling
- PCN-527 Week 8 Final Exam
- Discuss 2 key elements of certified EHRs, and discuss stage 1 meaningful use core objectives criteria as they relate to clinical applications.
Week 1 Discussions and Required Resources
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise
Part 1: The Quantitative Analysis Approach
1. For this discussion, begin by …2 years ago
Please define each of the following concepts and provide one example of each concept: descriptive and inferential statistics, a sample and a population, qualitative and …a year ago
a year ago
- Describe the concepts of prior probability, conditional probability, joint probability, and posterior probability.
- Explain Bayes’ Theorem and provide a numerical example …
Using LIRN (or JSTOR), Internet, and the textbook, please develop and prepare an 7th APA formatted paper that provides an analysis of all of the following topics. Please include a management …a year ago
a year ago
- What is a probability distribution?
- What is a continuous probability distribution?
- What are the differences in the various types of sampling?
- Discuss the concept of …
10 months ago
- Discuss the difference between correlation and causation
- Discuss the purpose of multiple regression
- Discuss the underlying assumptions of multiple regression and what can be done if …
Please explain the steps involved in conducting a goodness-of-fit test to determine whether a sample of observations is from a normal population. Provide a numerical example
…10 months ago
Discuss the concept of statistical quality control and some of the various techniques that are associated with this concept. Your textbook provides some companies that have …10 months ago
Question for Paper:
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper that defines and presents …10 months ago
Welcome to the last week of your course. In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please …9 months ago