cj research p2ismails95
As described in the Syllabus, students will complete a supplemental assignment designed to assess the familiarity and ability to appropriately cite resources in the American Psychological Association (APA) format. Several suggested resources have been provided to you in the course Syllabus, one of which is a free online resource that students should reference to successfully complete this assignment.
Students must select a total of at least ten (10) resources and generate a References page that would be found at the end of your Final Research Proposal. Remember, there is a certain format to APA references. Therefore, it is recommended, but not required, that these ten (10) resources be those that you plan to use in your Final Research Proposal. Highlight your resources according to the colors indicated below:
- Five (5) of these resources MUST BE scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- One (1) resource must be an anthology (similar to a textbook containing a collection of articles reviewed by editors).
- One (1) resource must be a reliable criminal justice website that contains research or criminal justice related information/statistics.
- One (1) resource must be a criminal justice related book.
- Two (2) resources may be chosen by the student.
The References page should be properly formatted, to include the page heading, proper spacing, indentation, italicization, etc.
Each resource is worth 10 points, for a total of 100 points. Points will be determined based on proper formatting.
This assignment is worth 10% of your Final Grade.
- 2 years ago