CIS 599 Project Deliverable 5
Project Deliverable 5: Network Infrastructure and Security
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
With the parameters set forth at the onset of the project, present the infrastructure and security policy that will support the expected development and growth of the organization. The network solution that is chosen should support the conceived information system and allow for scalability. The network infrastructure will support organizational operations; therefore, a pictorial view of workstations, servers, routers, bridges, gateways, and access points should be used. Since the company will be merging with a multinational company, virtualization and cloud technology should be taken into consideration. In addition, access paths for Internet access should be depicted. A narrative should be included to explain all the nodes of the network and the rationale for the design. Lastly, using the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) Triangle, define the organizational security policy.
Section 1: Infrastructure Document
Write a five to ten (5-10) page infrastructure document in which you:
1. Identify possible network infrastructure vulnerabilities. Address network vulnerabilities with the appropriate security measures. Ensure that consideration is given to virtualization and cloud technology.
2. Design a logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Explain the rationale for the logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
3. Illustrate the possible placement of servers, including access paths to the Internet and firewalls. Note: facility limitations, workstations, printers, routers, switches, bridges, and access points should be considered in the illustration.
4. Create and describe a comprehensive security policy for the company that will:
• Protect the company infrastructure and assets by applying the principals of CIA. Note: CIA is a widely used benchmark for evaluation of information systems security, focusing on the three (3) core goals of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
• Address ethical aspects related to employee behavior, contractors, password usage, and access to networked resources and information.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.
Section 2: Revised Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
1. Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 4: Cloud Technology and Virtualization, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the methods and best practices in implementing process change in IT organizations.
• Describe the role and methods of technology-induced process improvement in organizations.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
• Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
Click here to access the rubric for this assignment. Click here to review the Capstone Project Overview.
- Prof Double R
- Discount Assign
- Gabriella Malk
- Emily Clare
- Dr. Elahi
- Dr. Ameerah
- American Tutor
- Essays Guru
- Emily Michael
- Michelle Owens
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- quality work for all
- Michelle GoodMan
- runge-kutta acer
- PROF. ANN
- Quickly answer
- Guru Olivia
- Brainy Brian
- Cotton Candy
- UNDISPUTED GEEK
- Jah Provides
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Asad Ullah
- Prof James Kelvin
- Super Proff
- Paula Hog
- Jessica Luis
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- prof bradley
- wizard kim
- michael smith
- Prof. Massarra
- Phd isaac newton
- Rey writer
- Ranju Lewis
- Dr.Zara Hayat
- Bethuel Best
- RESPECT WRITER
- Abdullah Anwar
- Eva Green
- Ashley Ellie
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Jahky B
- Atta ur Rehman
- Jenny Boom
- Angelina May
- Prof. Bierce
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Urgent Tutor
- Terry Roberts
- Casey Celia
- firstclass tutor
- Madam Josephine
- All Works solver
- phyllis young
- Agher Editor
- Tiny Chris
- Saad Fahim
- PROF washington watson
- Jen Tech1
- Dr shamille Clara
- Creative Geek
- Harris Khan
- Hawks Eye
- A-Plus Essays Writer
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Dr Natasha
- RonnieReagan PhD
- FINAL PAPER: WEEK 5 I CHOSE PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- You have a collection of knickknacks that you are planning to line up on a shelf.
- PROF ANN ONLY PLEASE
- Discussion—Social Stratification
- International Business Essay
- ACC 349 Week 1 DQs. Get an A++.
- Select one (1) MNC that does not currently do business in China. Next, consider the steps that the company should consider in determining the feasibility of entering the Chinese market and establishing a market for its products or services there.
- Correct and adjusted depend on my teacher notes
- Construct a 90% confidence interval for (p1-p2) in each of the following situations:
- GB520 Strategic Human Resources Management
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each …
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised Gantt chart or project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this …
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised Gantt chart or project plan.You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of …
- This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each …
Project Deliverable 4: Infrastructure and Security
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised Gantt chart or project …