the Internet, research the causes of coronary artery disease. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- What is lactated dehydrogenase, and how is it used in the reduction of carbonyl groups?
- Explain the manner in which the isoenzymes of LDH can be used as diagnostic tools.
- Choose one other diagnostic test not using LDH isoenzymes that might be used for the same application and explain what advantages and disadvantages exist over using LDH isoenzymes.
Discussion Question 2
- Explain how neurotransmitters work.
- Distinguish between neurotransmitters and hormones, and discuss one example of each found in the human body, describing how each works.
- Young Nyanya
- Math Guruu
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Ultimate GEEK
- university work
- Homework Pro
- Saad Fahim
- Miss Professor
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- firstclass tutor
- professor mitch
Other questions 10
- please do by tomorrow at noon
- Fix my rough draft to final draft
- Case study
- APA paper 2-3 pages
- Persuasion Versus Judgment
- accounting case Realizing the Dream: Decision Making in Action
- Imagine a country where religious factions inside a nation want to have their own separate homeland
- web design
- paper after 《House of cards》plitical science