If the previous slide is correct, people who are not experiencing high levels of stress may be able to use drugs without becoming addicted and subsequently having the negative consequences of addiction.
• If stress is the cause of addiction, should we allow people who are relatively stress free to use recreational drugs without fear of punishment?
• Is addiction, and the negative consequences associated with it, the only reason we criminalize drugs?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Must research your topic and remember to cite your source(s). ALL INITIAL POST MUST HAVE AN APA FORMATTED REFERENCE SOURCE
- Do not plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!
- a year ago
- For fortified only due today
- Art Homework
- short answers
- Child directed learning centers
- Public and Not for Profit Accounting
- Alabama Airlines opened its doors in June 1995 as a commuter service with its headquarters and only hub located in Birmingham. A...
- Complex routing algorithms are used to maintain routing tables. What algorithms are used, and how do they work? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Which ones are most commonly used in today's networks?
- I NEED HELP ON MY NUSC
- Need in 19 hours from now