cb 460 unit4 DBjake_hurst87
Example provided for this assignment. I only need the outline. The company chosen is Tesla
For your Key Assignment, you will research and follow your favorite brand or store. You will also choose a product to follow throughout this session. Each section will be worked on separately throughout the class.
The required Key Assignment sections are the following:
- Section I: Company and Brand Information
- Section II: Product Pitch Script
- This section will optimize the perfect pitch for selling your brand. Include features and benefits of the product.
- Section III: Cross-Selling and Promotional Opportunities
- This section will examine and recommend 2 complementing products for your brand, relevant to the customer’s lifestyle to build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop 1 promotional campaign for selling these complementing products.
- Section IV: The Product Promise and Guarantee
Company and Brand Information
- Product ONN. 32 “ 720P HD LED Roku Smart TV
- Pitch – The convent Smart TV
- The cross-sale – TV remotes, TV stands, and Wall mounts
- The guarantee – Walmart allow 90 Days and Manufacturer Warranty
Customer Satisfaction and Product Guarantee plan
- Customer Satisfaction
- Dissatisfied Customers
- Product Guarantee
- Walmart product return policy
- Manufacturer policy
Salesperson Attitude / Pitching product
- Salesperson attitude
- How they sell the product
- How they pitch the product
- Salesperson attitude on the cross-sell
- What items they cross-sell
- Restate topic and pitch
- 8 months ago
- Part 6 Modify the Inventory Program to include an add button Solution
- Explain the significance of such a ritual. The essay should be at least 500 words
- Data Analysis and Decision Making - Statistics
- MKT 421 FINAL EXAMS 1
- on a windy day a leaf is blown from 5m high central branch tree.
- financial management
- Cerebral Assassin!!! Leadership essay - 25 pages!!!
- I have C# homework and i use Vacuil Studio mobile application and I have done half of the work
- Persuasive essay
- Term Paper: Change Management, Communication, and Leadership