Case Study Project Modelmelwiggins78
Part #1 Case Study: Project Model Topic Submission Instructions
Select a topic for a project that you would like to lead as the case for this course. Submit your choice of topic, including a brief (fewer than 100 words) explanation for why you have chosen the topic.
Part #2 Case Study: Project Model Part 2 Instructions
The following documents will be submitted in 1 Word document.
1. Create a tile page in APA format. Be sure to note the project as part of your title (e.g. “Project Proposal: Wold Help Auction and Talent Show Fundraiser”).
2. Create a Project Proposal Form for your project in Microsoft Word. Use page 45 of the text as a guide.
3. Create a Responsibility Matrix for your project in Microsoft Word or Excel. Use page 117 or page 118 of the text as a guide (select the one that best fits your project). Add this table to your developing project and use a new page to present your matrix.
4. Create a Risk Response Matrix for your project in Microsoft Word or Excel. Use page 220 of the text as a guide. Add this table to your developing project and use a new page to present your matrix.
5. Create a Stakeholder Communication Plan for your project in Microsoft Word. Use page 121 of the text as a guide. Add this table to your developing project and use a new page to present your plan.
6. Save the file in this format: LastName_Title_of_Project
Microsoft Project Access
This course requires access to Microsoft Project. You can download Microsoft Project for free through the IT Marketplace by following these steps:
1. Go to http://www.liberty.edu/ITMarketplace
2. Scroll down and select the Microsoft Imagine Software link.
3. At the top of the page, click the “Sign In” link.
4. Enter your Liberty email address in the Username field, and enter the password you used when finalized your registration in the Password field.
5. Next, search the Imagine offerings for Microsoft Project.
6. Click on Microsoft Project and follow the promptings to download.
- a year ago
- MISS HILLARY
- Discount Assign
- Math Guruu
- Essays Guru
- nadia tutor
- Dr Candice_2547
- Dr. Claver-NN
- wizard kim
- brilliant answers
- RESPECT WRITER
- ENS. writer
- kim woods
- work solutions
- Wendy Lewis
- Prof Allan
- Jenny Boom
- Terry Roberts
- Rey writer
- Professional research writer
- phyllis young
- Miss Professor
- prof avril
- Colossal Genius
- The Knight
- Megan Fox
- I have AUTOCAD drawings and need help.
- english 3 paper help
- Article summary
- The school system sent letters to the parents whose children have not received vaccination yet.
- Discussion Questions Week 2 ORDINARY PERSONOLOGY: FIGURING OUT WHY PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO
- 3 page paper
- MAT510 & BUS520 WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENTS
- NOT RATED
You will create a project that you would like to lead as the case for this course. You must create a project plan that lasts at least 3 months and involves a project team of at least 6 members. …3 months ago