Case Study Apple’s iPhones— Not “ Made in America”
1. What is meant by the globalization of human capital? Is this inevitable as firms increase their global operations?
2. How does this case illustrate the threats and opportunities facing global companies in developing their strategies?
3. Comment on the Apple executive’s assertion that the company’s only obligation is making the best product possible. “ We don’t have an obligation to solve America’s problems.”
4. Who are the stakeholders in this situation and what, if any, obligations do they have?
5. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an iPhone if assembled in the United States?
6. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an iPhone assembled in China but under better labor conditions or pay? What kind of trade- off would you make?
7. To what extent do you think the negative media coverage has affected Apple’s recent decision to ask the FLA to do an independent assessment and the subsequent decision by Foxconn to raise some salaries? What do you think will happen now?
Complete your answers in a Microsoft Word Document and submit your case study to the Assignment 1 assignment area - Minimum 2 pages, Calibri 11 point, double spaced.
- Rey writer
- Daisy Arabella
- Catherine Owens
- The grAde
- HACKED ACCOUNT
- Wendy Lewis
- Teacher hyranks
- kim woods
- Dr. Isaacmaths
- Dr shamille Clara
- Essays Guru
- Terry Roberts
- PrincessMary tutor
- phyllis young
- Jane the tutor
- ENS. writer
- academicguru pro
- ANN HARRIS
- Phd isaac newton
- Tutor Yvonne
- KATHERINE BECKS
- PROF. METILDAH
- Prof Double R
- Maintaining Behavior Change
- Multiple Questions Answers
- Asset Pricing, phd level
- Need 4page single space report for eng315 assignment 2.3 instructions on pages 18-29
- Assignment for Kim
- Online Health Information Seeking Behavior
- Health Promotion Program
- ARTS 100 Week 5 Individual Assignment Architecture Paper
- AJS 562 Week 2 Individual Assignment Risk Management Paper
- ACC 422 Week 1 Individual Assignment Disclosure Analysis Paper