Case Study 7 (Business Ethics)Akshay24
Read Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement and complete the questions at the end of the case study.
Link of the above article: https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/leaked-movie-trailer/
Questions of Case Study:
- Do you think it would be wrong for Luke to share information about coming releases with friends and family? Why or why not?
- What are acceptable and unacceptable requirements of a confidentiality agreement with an employee?
- Was it wrong for Luke's unknown fellow employee to release the trailer, even if it resulted in increased publicity for the movie?
- What precedent is this situation setting by not investigating the leak?
- What is the harm in a leaked trailer?
No references are required. 2 pages minimum
- a month ago
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- PHI103 WEEK 2 DISCUSSION 1
- Waste Managenment
- MIS 535 Week 1 DQ 2 Collaborative Culture in Business Devry
- History: The Empire of Mali 1200 C.E
- How many significant figures do these numbers have? 0.0203, 0.0023, 23.03, 233000
- system design,analysis and integration
- focus Group report
- MIS Term Paper 2500 words