The heart of any case analysis is the recommendations made based upon a solid logical foundation. The questions dealing with Problem and Issue Identification and Analysis and Evaluation should be used to define and then defend recommendations made in the final Recommendations step. Problem and Issue Identification: What are the central facts of the case? What assumptions are you making about these facts? What is the major overriding issue in the case? What major question or issues does this case address that merits study at this point in the course? What sub-issues or related issues are present in the case that merit consideration now? Analysis and Evaluation: Who are the stakeholders in the case and what are their stakes? What challenges, threats or opportunities are posed by these stakeholders? What economic, legal, ethical, and philanthropic responsibilities does the company have, and what is the nature and extent of these responsibilities? If the case involves company actions, evaluate what the company did or did not do in handling the issue affecting it. Recommendations: What recommendations do you have for this case? If a company's strategies or actions are involved, should the company have acted as it did? What action should the company take now? Why? Be as specific as possible. List several options as well as the pros and cons of each alternative. Be prepared to discuss why you eliminated those options you discarded and defend your chosen alternative. Mention and discuss any important implementation considerations. This last step is crucial because recommendations that cannot be implemented are worthless.
- Step 1: Read the selected case study.
- Step 2: Using the Library Database, Google, and additional online resources, conduct an additional search on the case study topic.
- Step 3: Using APA format, prepare your case study from your perspective as a social media manager. Provide an Introduction, Background, Analysis of the Issues (SWOT), Recommendations, and Conclusions.
- 8 months ago
- Organizational Theory & Behavior Essay Questions.
- Mental Health
- Legislator discussion
- short report
- International Operations - Company Structure - HR Mngt
- HLT 362V Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively…
- Business Law Essay Question
- Aleks Homework through school
- MN553 Unit 5 Quiz Latest 2017 (Latest)
- Doctor mitch