This is a written assignment (2 pages, double-spaced) to be submitted the last week of class. Students will need to read and follow the “How to Analyze Cases” which will be available on Canvas. There are few (if any) absolute "right" answers to case studies (although there are wrong answers!).
If you are able to demonstrate knowledge of the required concepts, consider all of the facts in the case, account for your opinions, and justify your answer, you are probably moving toward an excellent analysis. Nonetheless, while half of the grade for this assignment is given based on content, the other half is based on your writing. In this regard, please read the Guidelines for Written Work section also posted on Canvas. The cases available for analysis are listed in the back of the book.
- a year ago
- Unit III Article Critique
- Week Two: Gathering Requirements for the IT Solution
- cartoon discription
- 3 page business paper
- group 2-1
- Power point
- B6025 Assignment 2: Expected Value and Consumer Choices
- ACC205 Week 3 discussion 1 (DO NOT CHANGE THE PRICE AND DO NOT SEND ME CHAT) MESSAGES ONLY
- LASA 1 – Letters from Birmingham