Select one of the following individuals:
- Ted Bundy
- Aileen Wuornos
- Charles Manson
- See instructor for permission for any individual not listed
Write a 700- to 1,050-word case study about the individual you selected.
Include or address the following in your case study:
- A brief summary of the selected individual's childhood history, as well as a brief summary of the crimes they committed
- Score the ACES based on what you can learn about the individual's history. Based on the ACES results, identify the risk factors that may have contributed to delinquent behaviors exhibited by your chosen individual.
- Identify any other extrafamilial and family factors you think may have contributed to the risk that were not reflected in the ACES score.
- List any protective factors that may have helped to reduce the risk.
- Include at least 2 peer-reviewed resources to support your findings.
- a year ago
- Michel Owenns"
- Claire Audrey
- Amanda Smith
- Splendid Tutor
- Discount Assign
- wizard kim
- professor mitch
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Super Geek
- Urgent Tutor
- Jessica Luis
- Phd christine
- PROF washington watson
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- Colossal Genius
- Dr Candice_2547
- prof avril
- Ellen Forbes
- Miss Professor
- Angelina May
- Terry Roberts
- work solutions
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- kim woods
- Ed Woodward
- Shrewd Gerald
- RESPECT WRITER
- phyllis young
- ANN HARRIS
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Rey writer
- Wendy Lewis
- Brilliant Geek
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Proff work phd
- Dr shamille Clara
- Academic Mentor
- Safety stock Operations Management 3510
- Psych: 2 replies to posts
- Outline and Annotated Bibliography
- Compare Ivan Ilyich’s ,( The Death of Ivan Ilyich), Morrie, (Tuesday With Morrie), McMurphy ((One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest), and (The Hot Zone) characters human fear of death. Explain each character’s reactions. (Give one example from each novel.)
- write a biography
- debate regarding the legalization of marijuana
- ISCOM471 - WK2 DQ
- Only for Professor Anthony
- "Want to attract qualified workers?":
- Discussion Post (Marriott Inc) Kim Wood
CPSS/417: The Role And Influence Of The FamilyWk 5 TeamWk 5 Team - Juvenile Delinquency: Part 4 [due Mon]
CITATIONS AND REFERENCES NEEDED THANKS10 months ago
Writea 1,050- to 1,200-word paper about the relationship between child maltreatment and delinquency.
Includethe following in your paper:
10 months ago
- A discussion about the association …
Answer each question listed below in a 50- to 75-word response.
Include a minimum of 2 properly formatted APA in-text citations in your responses, as well as an APA reference for each …10 months ago
Juvenile Delinquency book attached along with assignment and rubric. Thanks!a year ago
Writea 700- to 1,050-word case study about the albert fish aka hamilton howard
Includeoraddressthe following in your case study:
a year ago
- A brief summary of the selected …
1. What is the relationship between family structure and delinquency?
2. What is the effect of parenting styles on delinquency?
3. What are the effects of family breakup and conflict on …10 months ago
- NOT RATED10 months ago