Social determinants of health could be interrelated and could be the reason for unhealthy or risky health behaviors and attributes that lead to negative outcomes. Public health officials must constantly look for ways in which they can eliminate some of these problems in the society.
For the Unit VII Case Study, you will take on the role of a public health leader in your community and develop a plan for other officials that addresses the following.
Describe a social determinant of health in your community that has produced health risks and outcomes.
Describe how the community is presently tackling the problem through the local public health department.
Propose a resolution for the health risk and outcome caused by the social determinants.
Explain how these unhealthy behaviors and attributes could be reduced or eradicated in the society.
Explain how the government can implement your plan into law for the common good.
The case study must be a minimum of four pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. To support your ideas, use a minimum of three outside sources; one must be from the CSU Online Library. Additionally, use a source that focuses on your community, such as a newspaper or journal article.
Assignment must be formatted using APA style, including in-text citations and references.
- 2 years ago
- Analyzing a Health Article/Video Clip njosh only
- round 16
- ASHWORTH BZ420 ONLINE EXAM 3/ASHWORTH BZ420 ONLINE EXAM 3
- PSY 210 Week 3 APPENDIX D Checkpoint REACTION TO STRESSORS
- BUS 599: Strategic Management
- Reflections on Forgiveness and Revenge
- Why is it important for the safety practitioner to use macro thinking? Provide one or two examples that support your discussion.
- Computer Logic