Our communities are constantly faced with health crisis due to the increasing burden of chronic disease. Underlying these conditions are substantial health risk factors, such poor nutrition, alcohol abuse, tobaccos exposure and use, and physical inactivity. Engaging the community in healthier behaviors would greatly reduce the risk for chronic disease and death.
For the Unit VI Case Study, complete the following.
Describe two chronic diseases that have plagued your community.
How do public health officials handle the chronic diseases? Provide examples of interventions and programs.
What can you, as a public health official, suggest to improve the interventions or programs?
The case study must be a minimum of three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. To support your ideas, use a minimum of three outside sources; one may be the textbook. Additionally, use a source that focuses on your community, such as a newspaper or journal article.
The assignment must be formatted using APA style, including in-text citations and references.
- 2 years ago
- "Examination of Clinical Psychology Paper"
- 5- 1 paragraph reviews
- for Kim woods only Troubleshooting communication
- Network Diagram for ABC Corporation
- Securities and Investment Homework, (Finance Experts only)
- The purpose of this outline is to introduce the client organization and their need for an Enterprise IT Security Policy. This document examines 15 Enterprise areas: Access Control, Application Development, Asset
- Plagiarism FREE A+
- Ovid's Metamophoses