Answer the following questions only using the powerpoint or case study attached.
1. Define the following medical terms from the cardiovascular system:
Sinoatrial node, myocardium, sphygmomanometer, phlebotomy.
2. Bradycardia, Tetralogy of Fallot, coronary artery disease and aneurysm are four pathological conditions of the cardiovascular system. Define each one and briefly explain signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
3. Read the cardiovascular system case study attached and answer the questions.
- a year ago
- how does the time required for a catalase- soak filter- paper disk float reflect the amount of catalase activity in...
- Detail ways that an office memo may be used in a law office as well as its importance throughout the...
- Homework Week 4 PS
- explain the significance of the following landmark English documents: Magna Carta, Petiton of Right, the English Bill of Rights
- what is an isotope?
- Is an accounting entry necessary on the declaration date, date of record, or payment date when distributing a dividend?
- Explain how theories help explain phenamenom
- briefly investigate the current research in to creating cell-based "spare-parts" for humans, what implications, social, ethical, political, cultural economic, may...
- What are the four themes of Geography?
- Levels of Organization
- NOT RATED
USE POWERPOINT ATTACHED TO COMPLETE RUBRIC.a year ago