Capture the Flag (CTF) Write-Upmtamim786
Your manager is putting together teams for a CTF competition coming up in a few months with some of the largest companies. Centralia Technology wants its own teams to compete with the best in the country.
As a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst Blue Teamer at Centralia Technology, you have been asked to submit a survey to your manager of an individual CTF activity.
The CTF activities are designed to create a collaborative team learning environment. Your manager wants everyone to participate in a simulated CTF event individually. Following that, you will be placed into a team so that you and your team members can combine your skill sets to analyze and solve challenges.
Section II: Strategies Employed
Explain how you approached two of the 10 CTF challenges you attempted and solved. For example, what techniques, tools, websites, or other resources did you use?
Section III: Lessons Learned
· What are your strengths/How would your skills benefit a CTF team?
· Which challenge banks did you find easy?
· What areas do you need more practice in?
· Which challenge banks did you struggle with or avoid?
· Were there challenges you attempted but did not complete or challenges that you did not attempt?
· How can you improve your skills in that area (strategies, tools, websites, etc.)?
- 4 months ago
- Read the case of Adobe and Soft man and reply the student's post
- For Ultimate Writer
- Measuring Marketing Performance
- question 2
- Strategic Management Case Study: Lululemon Athletica (4 pages)
- Alternative Assignment
- BTM8107-8 Week 6
- A stock currently sells for $28 a share. Its dividend is growing at a constant rate
- for saurabheights