Capsim DB8- Ethics and Bottom Line Performance
One of the goals of the Capsim competition was to give you experience in manipulating the levers of control that drive a business. However, there are ethical and social responsibilities that extend beyond a company’s need to earn a profit. If you were to compete in a Capsim competition again, how would you ensure that your team incorporates the Triple Bottom Line of financial, environmental, and social performance?
- Describe what your triple bottom line goals might look like.
- How would you measure the company’s performance toward those goals?
- How would you incorporate triple bottom line metrics using the Balanced Scorecard?
APA American referenced and Cited
- Week 6 Paper
- Accepted characters: numbers, decimal point markers (period or comma)
- Consider the following news headline, "Cigarette Smokers Make Lower College Grades than
- 20 multiple choice electronics transformers
- need it tomorrow just answerthe question will only pay 3 dollars
- The following data are from a completely randomized design
- The investment firm of Reynolds and Atherton has $10 million to invest. The firm wishes to
- A supermarket opens at 7:30 am. It stays open for 14 hours 30 minutes each day. At what time does...
- DBM 380 Week 1 DQs. Get an A++.