Assignment Due: 2pm, 23th March 2018 (GMT)
Shown on the following sheet is the design brief for a customisable coat hook. Working to the provided design constraints you are to design, simulate and optimise your design to meet the following design requirements:
• Your design must be within the spatial restrictions shown in Figure 1.
• Your design must accept a typical clothes hanger, with a maximum wire thickness of 4mm and nominal hook radius of 20mm.
• Your design must be mounted by a single #6 self-tapping countersunk screw.
• Your design must support a load of 1kg, hung from the hook.
• Assuming a simulation material of Nylon 101, your final design must be within a Factor of Safety of 2 in all areas.
• Your design should be suitable for 3D printing on an Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 3D printer.
- 3 years ago
- For A-Z Answers
- Week 5 Disc due 10:00pm 2/8/15
- Finance Question
- 4 Mberiah
- sample data for my current homework
- Case Study Selection
- I need a English Major to write about Math software tools
- Ethics Paper on Antitrust laws
- Mechanistic and bureaucratic organisations will probably struggle to encourage organisational learning