C120 Interpersonal Communication KIM WOODSAnita Smith Cobb
Discussion Prompt #1
Identify and discuss an example of self-serving bias in a workplace. Describe how you engaged in self-serving bias to explain your own or a co-worker’s behavior, or how a co-worker engaged in self-serving bias in explaining your or their behavior. How did this impact the situation and the relationship?
Discussion Prompt #2
Analyze the attributional patterns you use to explain a mean or disappointing behavior by a good friend and by someone whom you do not like. Analyze how differences in your feelings about the two individuals affect your attributional tendencies.
- 2 months ago
- For Researcher_D only*** Please do not bother me if you are not Researcher_D, Thanks.
- These are Thermodynamics questions: There is a 7 kg piece of aluminum at 80Â°C placed in a 3 kg water at...
- Identifying Potential Malicious Attacks, Threats and Vulnerabilities
- summary for this research
- Topic: hindu studies FOR WORKLOGY ONLY