This assignment is required for submission.
This assignment is based on using variables to get input, process it then show output.
Not using variables causes loss of points.
Read the entire assignment to have an overall understanding of what needs to be done before working on the details.
Create a new C Console application that asks the end user to enter their scores and the code calculates the weighted total score:
- Ask the user to enter 3 scores each representing an assignment score.
- Ask the user for their midterm and final exam.
- Store all above input into variables.
- Display the total weighted score as follows where all scores entered will be out of 100:Total Weighted Score = (average assignments)*40% + (midterm)*30% + (final exam)*30%
- Use constants to represent the weight of assignments, midterm and the final.
- Show the output of "Your final score is: X" where x is the final total calculated score.
- Add top level comments, and other comments as needed but do not comment every line. Over use of comments is as bad as not using them.
You must Zip the entire application folder Not just source code file ( and submit under Assignment 2 by the due date listed for this assignment.
- RESPECT WRITER
- Asad Ullah
- USH soluTions
- Jenny Boom
- Ranju Lewis
- All Works solver
- nadia tutor
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- Dr shamille Clara
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Professor
- Tiny Chris
- writer respect
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Explain the differences between temporary disability and permanent disability claims. What are some theories that are used in handling permanent and partial disability cases?
- Analysis discusses deficiencies in the four functions of management that led to the faulty ignition switch problem and GM (General...
- BABER MAKAYLA ONLY
- acct 221 weekly help (entire course)
- Can someone do an essay?
- eco 405 w10
- Successful Domestic Company Goes Global!
- Web Page design Typography and Image Questions
- Can you help me write my paper?