Business memo concerning the Seven Vitals of Business Communications
Seven Vitals of Business Communication:
- know your audience
- seek to understand
- solutions and/or headlines come first
- get ahead of the issue
- develop the skillest to deliver bad news
- your only job is to make your boss' job easier
- bring authenticity and passion to everything you do
The memo should be 750 words (+/-50). The memo should be in standard business format as described below.
Header (containing date, to, from, and subject - single spaced) Your paper is to "Professor lee" Your subject is: "The Seven Vitals of Business Communications."
Body (single space, double spacing between paragraphs or headlines)
Your opening paragraph should describe why the "vitals" are important.
Your next section should outline each of the "vitals."
Your third section should focus on which of the "vitals" you believe is the most important.
Your final section should describe how you see yourself using the most important "vital" in business.
**Remember to separate each section with a headline. Be generous with paragraphing. Use bullet points, bold-space, and spacing to make your paper more visually interesting.
- Moen Zafar
- Amanda Smith
- Miss Brigit
- Megan Tillman
- Ryan Tr
- Dr Candice_2547
- Reem Hasan
- Adrian Monroe
- Terry Roberts
- Doctor Okumu
- Catherine Owens
- Dr. Rocal
- brilliant answers
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- Colossal Genius
- phyllis young
- Phd isaac newton
- 2 page essay about after graduating college having a job as a private prison design specialist
- HRM For Healthcare Managers
- Defining the Project Scope
- as it discussed
- Expository Essay on "how has social media affected relationships"
- due 9/4/2017 TWO DIFFERENT QUESTIONS 150 WORDS EACH QUESTIONS
- 3x+y=4 Write the equation in slope-intercept form