Business ethics response needed-2Suma
Please find the attached document. There are 2 discussions, need to read the discussions and respond to them in 150 words each.
Write the response in 300 words for 2 responses(which is 150 each), APA format, provide references, no plagiarism.
Requirements include below as well:
Respond to other discussions' posts in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, research from academically reviewed journal articles.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues' postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville Library.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues' postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
- 2 years ago
- Amanda Smith
- Moen Zafar
- Emily Blunt
- Catherine Owens
- Phd isaac newton
- Dr shamille Clara
- Zeek the Geek
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Rey writer
- nadia tutor
- Urgent Tutor
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- Angelina May
- phyllis young
- Reem Hasan
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Positive reinforcement *1 page*
- legal writing 3-2
- Ergo 6
- 2 page APA executive summary due in 24 HOURS!!
- In your own words, explain what it means to synthesize sources in a paper.
- According to your textbook, there appears to be conflicting narratives between Judges and Joshua concerning the way in which the Israelites conquered the land of Canaan. Your textbook gives you four theories concerning the occupation of Canaan. First, nam
- week 4 discussion 2 plagiarism free
- Introduction: Provide an overview of your selected case. Be sure to provide appropriate citations and reference to the case study you have selected.Systems Requirements: Detail the specific requirements of your case. Be sure to include screenshots of all
- Critical thinking class hw 10