This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 1.1: Made in America or Case Study 6.3: Sniffing Glue.
You will be graded on the following criteria:
Write a paper in which you:
- Analyze the following questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study with supporting evidence.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
- Megan Tillman
- Prof. Kim
- professor Harvey
- USH soluTions
- ANN HARRIS
- Mich Michie
- KATHERINE BECKS
- ENS. writer
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- The quA+lity
- Zeek the Geek
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- All Works solver
- guru answers
- Prof. Dan.
- Prof Allan
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Maham Malik
- Miss Professor
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- pro essay
- phyl doctor
- SUCCEED EASILY
- A Review of a restaurant, a full music album, a film, or a podcast.
- Demonstrate the successful creation of basic, free-tier EC2 and S3 servers at Amazon Web Services.
- business law
- PSY 101 quiz 2
- week 4 discussions
- Preserving Evidence
- BE Module 09: Discussion Forum (ONE PAGE)
- Answer 3 Forums
A thesis statement and 2-5 body paragraphs for all supporting points in the paper, 2 paragraphs for all counter perspective in the paper, and a conclusion paragraph.
"Too often, entrepreneurs brimming with optimism and enthusiasm launch businesses destined for failure because their founders never stop to define a workable strategy that sets them apart from …
Assignment 1: Not All Companies Are Viewed as Equal
In the land of free trade, the public does not view all industries as equal. Do you believe that is ethical? Do you believe that some industries …
Part 1 of a 3 part assignment
I am also adding a new writing standard for this assignment. the instructions for the writing style is attached as a PDF document. Please remember if the writing …
In the workplace we are often asked to create "briefs". A brief provides a snapshot, or short, written summary, of a situation or event that has occurred. It is generally just a few pages …
In the land of free trade, the public does not view all industries as equal. Do you believe that is ethical? Do you believe that some industries are unfairly targeted? Should it be …