One of your relatives has come into a significant amount of money recently, and wants to invest $100,000 dollars in a stock that is listed either on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or the NASDAQ. This relative has asked you to recommend two stocks that can be held for awhile to maximize earnings, and will choose from one of the two you recommend. You have agreed to do a little research and provide the recommendations.
(Note. If after doing research on one or both stocks, you would not recommend it, you do not have to find a different stock(s) for your paper. Rather, you can also defend why you would not recommend it).
You may use one of the financial services sites like Yahoo Finance and find two stocks you like (for instance, Wal-Mart, FedEx, or Microsoft).
Write up your recommendations and your rationale for each. Your recommendation should include:
- The name of the stocks and the stock symbols
- The exchange where the stocks are traded
- The 52 week range (high/low price)
- The lowest amount each stock has traded in the past year
- The highest amount each has traded
- The amount each stock closed on the previous business day
- Price earnings ratios (P/E)
- The reasons you would recommend (or not recommend) these stocks along with the pros and cons of selecting each one.
- Submit your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your document SU_BUS1101_W4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned
- Hilary Mantel
- Psychology Expert
- Prof Double R
- Adrian Monroe
- The quA+lity
- RESPECT WRITER
- Claire Audrey
- Brooklyn Milan
- Terry Roberts
- Jessica Luis
- Catherine Owens
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Wendy Lewis
- Zeek the Geek
- writer respect
- ENS. writer
- nadia tutor
- kim woods
- Jenny Boom
- prof avril
- brilliant answers
- All Works solver
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Homework Pro
- Angelina May
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Camile Faith
- Sara Waynes
- Aliya Malik
- Potty Pavarotti
- Jenifer Jones
- Emily Michael
- Capstone Paper
- LDR/300 must be original
- Unit VII Scholarly Activity
- Create a Web page that makes a list of your favorite movies and a list of your favorite actors(Instructions are given in detail on the description), there are 2 parts on this assignment.
- see description
- Dr. Smith Harvey
- my math lab algebra 2 and trig hw midterm
- what is neuroplasticity, and why was its discovery significant?
One of your relatives has come into a significant amount of money recently, and wants to invest $100,000 dollars in a stock that is listed either on the New York Stock Exchange …
This course has a major project assignment due in Week 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete it. Plan time to start the research and work on the assignments earlier …
This course has a major project assignment due in Week 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete it. Plan time to start the research and …