IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Which law allows individuals who sue federal contractors for fraud to receive up to 30 percent of any amount recovered by the government?
- When an employee believes their employer has done something that is wrong or harmful to the public, and he or she reports alleged organizational misconduct to the media, government, or high-level company officials, what has occurred?
- During the 1930s, many workers in the United States joined unions, and the ranks of organized labor grew rapidly. This historical period was called:
- Which of the following is not true about employee theft?
- Since the mid-1950s the proportion of American workers represented by unions has:
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics, the highest injury rates are found in which of these industries?
- The right to free speech is protected in the United States by the:
- If someone is entitled to be treated a certain way, this refers to a(n):
- Which of the following is not an argument favoring employee drug testing?
- Universal rules establishing a common set of labor standards worldwide are called:
- Privacy rights seek to protect the employees’ private lives from:
- The conditions under which a company’s employees work is called:
- Polygraph testing:
- A reason for an increase in employee monitoring does not include:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act gives workers the right to a job:
- Sexual harassment applies to:
- In 2011, what percentage of corporate officers of the Fortune 500 companies were women?
- “Glass walls” refers to:
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission was created in:
- A study by Catalyst found that companies with three or more female directors had:
- Which ethnic group, as defined by the U.S. Census, represents the fastest-growing percentage of the labor force?
- How do “glass walls” differ from “glass ceilings?”
- Variation in the important human characteristics that distinguish people from one another is called:
- Which of the following government rules on equal treatment of employees does not apply to businesses?
- Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), passed in 1993:
- Executive Order 11246, established in 1965, mandates:
- Which of the following is an argument against affirmative action?
- Age, ethnicity, gender, mental or physical abilities, race, and sexual orientation are what dimensions of diversity?
- Racial harassment is illegal under:
- Since the early 1990s racial harassment charges filed:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
BUS 475 Quiz 9
Purchase the answer to view it