Budget Hearing Memo
Budget deliberations require a clear and convincing message from the public safety department's chief executive. This is usually an introductory statement at the public hearing concerning the department's budget. The chief executive must provide an overview and the highlights of the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year. This should be concise, setting the tone for the testimony that is to come by the department managers and its budget manager.
For this assignment, you may use your department's budget, if you work for a public safety agency.
Alternatively, you may find a public safety agency budget (current or very recent) on the Internet. You may incorporate reasonable fictional detail as necessary.
- NOTE: If you need to find a sample budget, try using the search engine Google, with the search term "Public safety agency sample budget".
- Write a memo communicating the budget results for a local public safety agency.
- Your memo should be written as if you are going to present it to elected officials at a public budget hearing.
- Your memo must include:
- Policy statements;
- Highlights of the budget;
- Challenges encountered while creating this particular budget;
- A reference section noting any and all budget documents you consulted for this task.
- Since these remarks will be part of the public record and shared with the elected council or board, use the following header:
Through:City or County Manager
- Your complete assignment should be 1-2 pages double-spaced.
Make sure to submit your memo and reference section.
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- Michelle Kasyoki
- Rosie September
- wizard kim
- brilliant answers
- Amanda Smith
- kim woods
- Mary Tutor
- Wendy Lewis
- Lynn Simons
- A-plus Writer
- Prof Allan
- PhD Prof Alicia
- Essays Guru
- All Works solver
- Accounting Homework
- Critique Arbitration Practices
- The article is about real choices at amazon.
- To successfully complete this course, you must write an essay based on information found in your textbook Psychology and Your...
- Environmental Assessment
- Weighing Chief Concerns
- ACC 564 Assignment 3 - Fraud in the Accounting Information System
- NTC 362 Week 2 Individual - Integrative Network Design Project Part 1