For digital business models, data is the most crucial asset—this calls for increased awareness of appropriate privacy protection measures. The European Union General Data Protection Regulation is a consequence that followed the discussions and now forces organizations to ensure that their information ecosystems comply with the law. There is currently an emerging trend to apply blockchain technologies to business models that rely on data exchange because the technology promises to make a centralized data authority redundant. In this week's research discussion, we are looking at an effort of some researchers in providing insights that will help decision-makers select a suitable blockchain configuration that complies with data privacy regulatory requirements. The research results can potentially be generalized to assess any other blockchain configuration. This research discussion will explore different aspects of blockchain technology by reading and analyzing the paper 20 (attached).
Please read the paper carefully and watch the videos which discusses these issues (https://youtu.be/o-oTdYod8iU, https://youtu.be/IoH9fPWNRSc ). Then, address the following question and support your discussions with other academic resources:
- What is your overall evaluation of the morphological box as a 'data privacy assessment tool' for the blockchain configuration Hyperledger Sawtooth? Only 200 words!
- How promising the everyday use of blockchain technology is and will be? Only 200 words!
- Which one of the methods to achieve an acceptable level of protection of personal data is better, in your opinion, which could be auditable? Why? Only 100 words!
The answers to the questions mentioned above require your understanding of the paper in focus, in addition to watching the video included in this week's resources. This is a hot topic, and as such, a fair amount of research available for you to base your discussion on.
1. Post 700-800 word
2. Offer at least two 400-450 word comments (replies) to posts from your peers' discussions
3. Cite your sources (APA 7.0 ed).
4. Minimum of 5 references not older than 3 years
- 2 months ago
- Create a Analyze a Self-Designed Statistical Study
- ACCT 567 Governmental and Non Profit Accounting Final Exam Devry
- 2 page paper - due in 20 hours
- ETHC 445 Final Exam
- Pls reword Under 30% its an absolute must MGM355
- DUE Monday
- Tobias dropped a tennis ball from a height of 60 meters. The time in seconds it takes for the ball to...
- conflict negotiation
- for TIMKAY
Blockchain technologies2 months ago