3. Prophecy is an important topic which runs through most the Hebrew Bible). What is Biblical prophecy? When does it first appear? Is it all the same? Is Amos a prophet? How so? How not? Do we learn anything about prophecy from the ancient Near East?
4. What is Wisdom Literature? What is the relationship between wisdom and proverbial literature? How do we recognize biblical wisdom literature? Why does it exist in the Bible? What made it controversial when scholars first worked on it, and how do we now deal with that problem?
5. What is kingship in the Bible? How did it come about in ancient Israel? Was kingship at all problematic, and was there unity of (biblical) opinion over the advent of kingship in Israel? In your response, please include a discussion of “the image of God” as well as texts like Pss 2 and 47.
- 8 months ago
- ACC 541 Week 5 DQ 1
- In an attempt to determine whether or not special training increases the speed with which assembly
- Too Fast a Location? - At a particular location along a highway
- HRM 560 Change Management
- St. Louis Corporation borrows $50,000
- Poorly Written Sentences
- Ned paper by 10pm eastern time TODAY
- ETHC 445 Final Exam
- Devry HRM 590 Human Resource Management Complete Course Week 1 to 7
- 1 question