Benchmark - Social Studies and the Arts Mini-Unit Plan
For this assignment you will create a mini-unit plan using the COE Lesson Plan Template, containing three consecutive lesson plans designed for the students outlined in the “Class Profile.” Identify an elementary grade level, social studies, and arts standards of your choice to focus your unit plan on. You may adapt any previous assignments in the creation of this mini-unit plan.
In your unit, design the three lesson plans to:
- Address 1-2 social studies standards across the lesson plans.
- Address at least one Arts standard in at least one lesson plan.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and technologies that encourage the students’ development of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Use strategies that create opportunities for students’ active engagement in their learning and promote a supportive learning environment.
- Incorporate the use of digital resources to promote effective verbal, nonverbal, and media communication techniques while creating opportunities for active inquiry, collaboration, and supportive interaction in the elementary classroom.
- Integrate formative assessment techniques in the first two lesson plans of your mini-unit and a summative assessment in the last lesson. Within your summative assessment, be sure to measure all four DOK levels and assess each standard identified in all lessons.
- Use differentiated strategies to meet the needs of all students in the “Class Profile.”
Along with the unit, submit a 250-500 word summary rationalizing your instructional choices, arts integration, and summative assessment choice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
- Discount Assign
- Quality Assignments
- Essays Guru
- Michel Owenns"
- Amanda Smith
- Michelle Malk
- Prof Double R
- Reem Hasan
- Asad Ullah
- Dr Candice_2547
- Taylor Rodman
- prof avril
- Paula Hog
- Catherine Owens
- Malik Tutor
- quality work for all
- Wendy Lewis
- Psychology Expert
- Tiny Chris
- brilliant answers
- work solutions
- Rey writer
- wizard kim
- kim woods
- Emily Blunt
- Jenny Boom
- university work
- Miss Professor
- Terry Roberts
- ENS. writer
- Dr shamille Clara
- Sara Waynes
- phyllis young
- Jessica Luis
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Quickly answer
- nadia tutor
- Eva Green
- Harris Khan
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
For this assignment, you will create a mini-unit plan containing three individual lesson plans designed for the students outlined in the “Class Profile.”
Using the Curriculum Based Measurement …
Select a grade level 1-5.Visit four websites that contain math lesson plans focused on operations and algebraic thinking. Using the four sample lesson plans, the Common Core State …
Teachers consider many factors when developing unit plans to meet the needs of a variety of students. It is important to consider the strengths and needed accommodations of students …
For this field experience, you will design and implement a mathematics lesson to the selected group of students from your previous field experience.
Part 1: Mini-Lesson Plan
Prior to going …
Part 1: Literacy Lesson Plan
Develop a lesson plan, using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.” Within your lesson plan, be sure to:
- Utilize the book identified in your Field Experience B …
Differentiating instruction is vital to the individual growth of students. Social studies allows students to display knowledge and skills in multiple formats, meeting individual needs. The …
Select a grade 1-5 and anArizona Mathematics Standards standard related to mastery of basic facts or Base-Ten Concepts.
Using the “COE Lesson Plan Template,” create a learning target and …
Select a grade level 1-5 and a corresponding standard from the Common Core State Standards for Mathematical Content on Measurement and Data to develop a learning target. Align one or more NCTM …
Designing social studies instruction that integrates the arts provides a unique opportunity to align content standards to more creative demonstrations of knowledge and skills. The purpose of …