Assignment: Small-Scale Qualitative Research Projectashe.a
Submit your completed Interview Guide, including the following components:
- Primary Business Research Phenomenon
- Research Question (Level 2)
- Primary Research Goal(s)
- Initial Probe Questions
- Targeted Interview Questions (Level 1)
- Targeted Follow-up Questions
- Wrap-up Question
Note: Be sure to use the Interview Guide Template to complete this Assignment.
In Chapter 3 of his text, Yin (2018) referred to Level 1 and Level 2 questions when conducting case study research. Level 1 questions include specific interview questions, while Level 2 includes the overarching research question. Furthermore, well-crafted qualitative research questions are open-ended and typically restate the purpose of a study in specific terms. These questions should start with “what” or “how” instead of “why.”
To prepare for this Assignment, review the Small-Scale Qualitative Research Project: Interview Guide Template, provided in this week’s Required Readings, and consider what type of research questions to ask. Keep in mind that your research question (Level 2) for this Assignment should be one that can be answered, at least in part, by the Level 1 questions asked in each interview. Questions that provoke a yes/no response are not permitted in a Doctoral Study interview guide.
attached is my topic for my small scale project.
- 2 years ago
- 1 - what are the data challenges you observe 2 - what are the ethical implication of the data challenges.
- LTC 328 Week 1 Individual Assignment Letter to the Editor (Legal Perspectives in Aging)
- LSTD 400 week 5 assignment
- 2 part assignment- 1) is written business report and 2) power point presentation to go with it
- Early United State history
- IHP-504: Case Study: Small Business and Health Insurance Spencer, C.S.
- program capston 2 unit 4 IP
- micro economics paper
- NOT RATED
2 years ago
- A two-paragraph summary of the process by which you selected your business problem, your interviewees (two or more), and how you will gain access to your participants
- A brief rationale …
- NOT RATED
Submit transcriptions of an interview for using the information from week 2.
- transcribe only a maximum of 20 minutes for each interview. Please see attached.
Submit your completed Interview …2 years ago